Friday, November 09, 2007

Eye for a Guy 2

I blogged about this show back in June 2005 when the show was on Channel 5.

Recently, if u get to watch TVMobile quite frequently, u shld have at least saw 1 episode of it.

I didn't realise that it was such a long time back until I checked my blog counter, and found out that quite a few ppl googled for "eye for a guy 2", "denise keller wolfgang bali photos" etc etc, which didn't happen for the past 2 years.

Conclusion: There are people who watch TVMobile, and becomes interested in the programmes that they screened.

Anyway I was on the bus with Zhao Yong the other day and they were screening this show. I was telling him I watched nearly the whole series when it was shown on Channel 5 last time, and said sth like it was quite sad for Howard since he can't show that he's sad nor tell his friends bout it, which is the same as what I had commented on the Jun 05 blog entry, but I totally didn't rmb that I did.

Conclusion: A blog is a good invention for you to recall what you were thinking or what happened 2 years ago. I used to write diaries, but I stopped cos I type much faster than I write. =P

No comments: