Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In Perth domestic airport

It's 10.04am now in Perth. Waiting to board my domestic flight to Learmonth. Didn't know domestic flights not so gancheong. Haha. My flight is supposed to be at 10.30, and there's another flight in front of mine using the same gate, which is at 10.10, n they are only allowing ppl to board the plane now.

So I'm now relaxing at a internet kiosk which costs AU$2/15min. Quite ok lah. My hotel one was $15/30min, siao.

Anyway I tried to walk around Perth town area but quite late yesterday liao. Reach hotel at like 4+pm, but their shops are all closed so early, like 5+... luckily my hotel isn't v far away from town, so the cab fare was only AU$12, which I think is considered cheap here. I kinda appreciate the cheap cabs in Singapore now when I'm overseas.

And everytime I ooverseas, I'll sure overlook sth minor. This time round, I missed out my windbreaker. ARGH... Summary is I bought 1 sweater at a souvenior shop in Perth town area. But quite ex ah. But I'm glad I can find one. It was like 18 to 20 degrees yesterday and with the cold wind, I was damn cold lah.

Going offshore today liao. Hopefully I can learn lotsa stuffs there. And I heard of stories of (old and not pretty) female welder's underwear being stolen on board (and of cos, she knows the person who stole it cos they are all on board!) Hope this kinda thing dun happen to me though. Hehe

Happy bday to my mother and 3rd aunt!! (Sis u can show this to em if u happen to read this, hehe) Bon voyage to my maid!


No comments: