Saturday, October 06, 2007

I did It

Yap, I did It

I cried in the office.

Haha.

I think I accumulated too much stress. I was lying on my bed yesterday and suddenly recalled something, "Oh shit, did I change the reference year to 2008?" And I really cursed,"Bloody hell..." So naturally, I didn't have a good night's sleep.

Then I decided to reach office early by taking bus 30 instead of 61.

I kinda teared on the bus cos I was really so stressed up. And when I reach the office and I realised I didn't have any mistakes, I was so damn relieved.

Then A had an enquiring expression on her face and she did the crying action. I walked towards her and talk abit, then I started crying.

So relieved that it was nearly over. I was trying to hide unsuccessfully and suddenly I realised everyone in my dept room knows that I'm crying.

Then OMG, A started crying. Haha.

But I tried to explain that it was tears of relief. It really was wat!

Luckily they took it quite lightly. And they did joke about it, and had a small talk on how each of the estimators deal with the stress (like throwing pens onto the table, grabbing too much hair that he become abit bald etc etc).

1 of my colleagues started saying,"Welcome to tendering dept!" and stuffs like there's more to come. Haha. Then, went for happy hours today with the engineers and they were asking me how's my life in tendering dept. Seriously, I really find it ok! I don't mind working overtime but the most impt thing is to be appreciated for the things u've done, and for this tender, my hard work paid off, cos I was praised that I'm a fast learner. Haha.

And furthermore, dinner & cab fare can be claimed if I work until after 8pm (can call for booking somemore).

And I'm even going Europe to attend engineering training, which is today loh.

I need to think bout wat stuffs to bring. Maybe I should setup a GEDs blog for my training stuffs eh? Hmmm...

1 comment:

chillycraps said...

aiyo.... It is like leaving house and thinking did I turn off the stove that kind of thing...

I was about to tell ppl not to join offshore industry when I read on and see that you actually.. don't mind the long hours.

I believe you will get stronger when U overcome the stress =)

wah going europe!!! shiok lah!