Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Bitching session

Ok, since Cai asked what happened in the office last Mon afternoon... I shall bitch now, though I'm so tired after my OT till nearly 10pm, I may forget about the incident... cos for a moment, I was thinking about what I wanna bitch on.

As some of you knows, there's this woman in my office whom we nicknamed Umbrella. She won't read my blog lah, so of cos can blog publicly. Haha

But anyway... there was a blackout last Mon afternoon, and everyone were doing their stuffs as usual, except for me, cos I was quite free and was only looking through past estimates. Then all of em were quite pissed cos they were using MS office... so I tried to console em and said, "Microsoft should have auto recovery for the files." Some went, "Oh yah!"

But guess wat Umbrella said...

"So if there's no recovery files, you'll be responsible lah?"

She was laughing/smiling when she said that but her tone was definitely not a laughing/smiling tone.

I was so shocked at that sentence, I practically stood there stunned for 3sec, while A gave me a bu shuang look (she was bu shuang of Umbrella), and L went, "What?!" At 1st I thought L really didn't hear U, but apparently, she did, and she was equally shocked at what Umbrella said.

After the 3sec, I recalled what I said and replied, "I said should, SHOULD BE."

She is crazy lah, nv save her own work, it's her own fault wat. Always looking for excuses to push the blame to. The other time we had Green Team photo taking session, she was also like that.

There was a Town Hall Meeting, which was like all the employees in the office have to gather around the main area of the office for a presentation by big ppl, and it was around 10.30am for this particular one. The team leader, P, emailed us sth like, "Pls make yourself free after the Town Hall Meeting to take a photo.", around 1 week before the THM But everyone conveniently forgot about it, haha. And P came to look for us the afternoon after the THM. Umbrella wasn't around and I told her P came to look for us for the photo taking session, and that nobody stayed after the THM to take photo.

And there she goes...

"You cannot blame me you know. He only stated 'after the Town Hall Meeting'. How would I know whether it's 11am, 12pm or 3pm?"

And I said what I know, "Oh, I understand he meant right after the Town Hall Meeting, but I forgot about it. Haha."

And there she goes again...

"He should have stated clearly in his email. I'm very sure everyone read it the same way as me."

Wahlao... what did she mean man. And pls lah, I think she has no common sense... I've asked 10 ppl bout the email, and 10 ppl thinks that same way as ME, not HER. And there was another team member whom I'm quite close too, and think the same way as me.

And quite a few things happened also but I shall stop here. Haha. Tired. I foresee another 3 days of OT before I fly for London. Zzzz....

1 comment:

chillycraps said...

wah lao the umbrella is she very old bird there? She surely has an attitude problem.

must have made it to enemy of the state.