Sunday, July 01, 2007

Updates....

It has really been damn long since I last had a proper update.

1st up, went back NUS to collect my convo gown on Thurs. Carol, Merv, Gord, Jimmy and Joo went Vivo to catch Transformer (with Jiali) and they dropped by the bus stop opp my office & fetch me to school. Reminds me of the times when all of us are in Jimmy's car. =)

Saw quite a few familiar faces. I was still thinkin I shld queue and get my stuffs 1st then wait for the rest of the CE ppl, but the queue is so fast! In the end all of us waited for Qiulin. Haha. The 10 of us decided on Pizza Hut for dinner instead of Botak Jones cos there's air-con. The whole place was filled with us when the Geotech lab gang came in. Haha. Everyone seems to have different job scopes, kinda fun when everyone talks about it.

Then came Fri where I met the other NUS gang ppl, but we didn't bring camera sia! Ate at Marina's CoffeeClub. For the 1st time Amy's food is the nicest. Haha. And the mudpie that Jimmy, Merv and me shared had a piece of ice in it, so Jimmy said sth like "Aye quick quick! Eat somemore then complain!" Coincidently a waiter walked behind Jimmy, and apparently he heard Jimmy's plot. HAHA. But we complained anyway, in the end they took off the mudpie from our order. BOOHOO! I wanna eat more!

Then me, Amy, Cai & Jiali went Orchard for midnight shopping. Not v fantastic leh. Most Wisma shops were closed, even though Tangs was opened, Tangs stuffs are ex mah. Hai... So sad....

Then on Saturday, went Chinatown with Aimei to buy CD & went MacDonalds House to get my Citibank vouchers. Free pint of Gelare ice cream, 1 tall Starbucks latte and more! Shuangness man. Later on met Jen @ Carrefour to buy some food n drinks for the stadium closing ceremony. Anyway, we missed half of the ex-Singapore vs ex-Msia match. But that match was quite boring lah. Come to think of it, it's the 1st match I watch in the stadium!! Haha.

I think I'll upload the pix tmr, my lappie, after 4 years, is finally giving me some problems. Boohoo!! Pls don't die so fast!

No comments: