Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Ok, so there was one in April, and now we have to have another one in July... =/

I hope there's no unlucky things happening...

But yesterday (since 12midnight is already over), I went to my company's warehouse @ Loyang to collect my PPEs. I actually wanted to walk around that place cos my manager told me there are some vessels there which I can take a look if I'm interested.

But when I was about to step out of the Loyang's office.... it rained. Oh well

And when I reached home @ 9+, my Mio was down, completely... my internet... my home phone. Called up the hotline & they told me the only slot available for the technician to come down today will be 2pm to 4pm.

Me: Is it possible to be in the morning because my father will only be at home at that time?
Singtel: I'm sorry Miss Lim, the only time available tmr is 2 to 4. Other than that I'm afraid u would have to wait till next week

Wah! So many Mio problems around?! Super suay lah. Thinkin of taking 1/2 day leave bah. See how.

Anyway I'm using Starhub's free cable now, cos I got a free cable modem with my PC. Wahahaha. Now I can use Starhub's cable internet for 60 days for free! Haha

No comments: