Monday, July 16, 2007

I should have done this earlier

She called me again on Fri. This time, I think her husband really said the wrong things.

Later on, we started to talk about other stuffs which I forgot what already, and she said sth like "10 years" again, this time round "nearly 11 years leh!". Then I said, "Do we have to use numbers for our friendship? If u want numbers, I've friends who I've known for 16 years & still in contact with." And she apologised.

Maybe I shld've said that earlier, then I won't be so pissed off.

Not making comments when I shld will make me explode one fine day.

Anyway talking bout Fri... I took 1/2 day leave cos of the stupid Mio (and my stupid sister who went to watch Harry Potter & ignore me when I ask her to come home instead). Turn out that their server was down, and all they had to do was to reset their server, and viola!, my Mio is back. I don't even needed any technicians to come down to my house, and they actually sent 2 (read this: T-W-O) technicians! -_-

Wasted my 1/2 day leave. Was angry with Singtel and my sis. But my sis was clever enough cos she went to buy me my bday present. Ok, u're forgiven. Shall post the picture of my present when I hang it on my office table. Heh

No comments: