Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Taiwan here I come~

Woohoo! In less than 12 hours' time I'll be on my way to Taiwan~~

So here's an entry with photos


Our beauty pageant~ Congrats girl for getting to top 10! We're all so proud of u!



Have u ever seen ppl eating chicken winglets with chopsticks poked in the centre? Thanx to Jimmy for the treat~


Civil Engin girls~


Orion ppl~


Korea ppl~


My super duper nice mentor! Prof Phoon! We went to his house on CNY & both him n his wife were so nice to us.


He even sent me a super sweet email the day aft CE night!!

Hi Meng Yen,

I am making the round to drop some of you a personal note of well wishes.

I don't have a chance to talk to you last night - the crowd was too big.

I hope you will leave NUS with some fond memories. I am certainly happy to play a minor role in your NUS experience.

I wish you happiness and smooth sailing in the next leg of your life journey.

My very best wishes,
KK

Ahhhh. So super nice. And my sup... took a photo with him on poster day but it's in Peiqi's camera... He's super nice too! I asked him if I need to have ammendments to my thesis and he replied:

Dear Meng Yen,

No need to amend your thesis. It is fine as is.

Enjoy your travel. You have deserved it!

Vladan Babovic

Wahahaha. I'm so lucky to have nice profs~

I think I'll buy some stuffs from Taiwan to give to em~ =D

No comments: