Monday, May 28, 2007

25th May is my lucky day

I'm now blogging cos Joo said she's visiting our blogs like 2 to 3 times a day... -_- But I won't be blogging on the Taiwan trip cos I've yet collected all the photos! =/ Stupid yousendit.com has a bandwidth limit. Argh...

Anyway WOOOHOOOO, got my results on Fri & I've graduated with 3rd class honours! And it's so unbelievable! My caps is ON THE DOT! And I got A- for my FYP. Yay~ I've nice sup~

And on Fri, I finished all my chores in NUS~ Submitted my final thesis. Yeah~ And I made 1 copy for myself to keep too. Haha

And my mentor is nice too~ I went to look for him on Fri but he wasn't around so I left some Taiwanese goodies at his door with a note saying sth like hope he'll enjoy the tidbits although he was @ Taiwan too (Weicong coincidently met him @ Tao Yuan airport). And he actually sent me an email!

Hi Meng Yen,

I received your muah chee and jelly ... You are so thoughtful!

I was chairing a PhD final examination yesterday afternoon. Anyway, do drop by if you are in NUS again.

Do you mind re-sending or re-uploading the photos? I did not download while I was in Taiwan.

Yes, I saw Wei Chong at Taoyuan ... Amazing coincidence ... I was in Taipei for a week as a visiting professor and Shi-mu joined me over the weekend for shopping. We spent a lot of money but it was fun :)

Cheers,
KK

Haha. I was laughing when I saw the word "shi-mu".

And the interviews that I've gone for (1 geotech cpy, 1 construction consultancy, 1 offshore MNC) sounded quite optimistic.

On Fri, the construction consultancy called me up for the 2nd interview, with their CEO. O_O So stressed.... And my interview @ the offshore MNC sounded really optmistic cos my interviewer (the manager of the dept) said sth like "I hope to see you soon." Then she added, "I think I'll see you real soon." And also on the same day... an offshore cpy which I've been eyeing on for a damn long time, called me up for interview too~

So... 25th May is my lucky day~

But oh shit... I 4got that Jeremy's bday is on 25th May!! Too excited over my results & the interviews. Oops. Haha. But I don't think he reads my blog, so.... it's ok. I juz sent him a belated bday wish. Lol

No comments: