Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Freaking assignment

Everyone has been updating my blog except for me... cos I was busy doing this....



Ok, the poster was ok, I only used 1 day to do it. But this freaking assignment took me nearly 2 weeks to complete...



Cai can be the witness man. Luckily Weicong and me are good partners. Wahahaha. I model out the thing using the software & he do most of the write up & calculations.

Anyway the freaking lecturer said that we can finish the assignment in 1 day. Freak him lah. I am so damn pissed off with him that I starting scolding him 1 day in doing the assignment. Later on WC can no longer stand him and started complaining bout him also. Haha. I feel like complaining to the faculty office... how can a lecturer still give assignment 2 wks to the study wk?!

And it's not a simple assignment! We need to learn how to use the freaking programme to model out the freaking jacket above, find out the coordinates of each joint, design the member sizes of the jacket, do the freaking assignment for 2 frames and compare em! And yesterday WC did a word count on our report and he said it is @ least 2500 words. FREAK THE STUPID LECTURER LAH. 2500 can be used for a PROJECT instead of an ASSIGNMENT LOH!!

And yes, I'm freaking angry with him because I only had 1 day to study for my Bahasa Indo paper. And if there wasn't such a freaking assignment, I would have time to do my FYP presentation which is on this Fri, and I would be able to enjoy myself with my girls aft my Bahasa Indo paper today, and I can still show my prof my ppt tmr...

Argh. Pissed pissed pissed. I muz advise ALL my CE juniors, nv to take this asshole's FYP, those ppl under him are really so ke lian... And of cos I shall tell em that my FYP sup is a nice guy. Haha. He really made my day the other day when he told me CE mentor (more for academic stuffs) that I'm going to get an A+ for my FYP. HAHAHA. Ok lah, though that was like a nice comment, I think he might be joking, and I don't think getting an A+ is so easy... for now I shall just aim for a B+ for my FYP.

Wish me good luck. And for the girls going Taiwan with us, sorry for not attending the dinner tonight. I wanna go too *cry*, but I juz can't afford to. But it's ok, I can enjoy myself from Fri 12+pm onwards!!!!!! So exciting!

No comments: