Thursday, December 14, 2006

A way of earning $

I don't know whether it'll work but it only cost me a little of my time so... Here it is...

Go to http://www.giveppcthefinger.com/?heres-why=30375

Sign up & send ppl ur referral link (u wanna send ppl my referral link also can lah, wahahaha).

Don't know whether the $ will come or not but Gord tried sth like that before & he got the USD$2 via paypal (cos he only referred 2 frens, lol). His fren got USD$500 lah!! Madness.

So the poor me now wanna try this out. Lol. Pls hor, give a email address that u seldom/never use one, if not I think u'll kena lotsa spams. And I advise u to ignore all their emails.

If u need the activation key/code, it's dyk743 for everyone

U can say I'm cheapo if u want. But sign up 1st b4 u call me that =P

No comments: