Monday, December 04, 2006

2nd paper tmr

Yah, 1 of the reasons why I'm so slacked... my slackest exam ever.... 3 papers over 2 wks... but I'm super ineffective.

I think I'm not prepared for tmr's paper, read thru his notes, understand em, but I dunno how to apply. And it doesn't help when there's only 2 past year papers & 2 tutorials... Not to mention that the 2 past year papers has different kinda qns & I got the lowest in class for my mid-term... Luckily I've my proj to pull me up...

Argh... quick return me all my luck! I need it so I wun be da-baoing my 1st mod!

Anyway for those who finished their exams, I super duper recommend this show! Of cos it's 花样少年少女 (aka Hana Kimi lah! Lol. Here's my playlist for the show on YouTube



Anyway the show is only until Episode 3, and it's only showing WEEKLY. And I heard there's 23 episodes... Omg... which means I've to continue watching it for the next 4 to 5 months... *faints*

No comments: