Monday, December 11, 2006

After my 2nd last exams

Wat was I doing? Slacking lah of cos!

Thurs nite: Finally Vivocitied~!~! Had Carl's Jr for dinner & and we took a pic @ the xmas tree



Fri: Watched Open Season with Lisheng & Zhao Yong. Super suay lah. It was still ok when I got down the bus, but aft I walked to the traffic lights 10m away from the bus stop, it started to rain heavily. Then I did a 200m dash to The Cathay. We actually planned to watch Deja Vu but the guys were late so we watched Open Season instead. The show is quite funny.

Sat: Met the girls (in the pic) & Merv to sing KTV. Then walked ard in Orchard. Had super nice toast & dim sum for my dinner @ Food Republic @ Wisma. And we found out Amy has weak legs. Haha

Sun: My mum's fren's daughter came from M'sia to do her internship in Singapore, so I brought her to MDIS @ Queenstown cos her training will be held there. Aft tt in the evening, went Parkway... Watched my 4th episode of Hua Yang~! =D

Today: Went Sembawang Shipyard for interview. Like nv really ask much qns... But I'm so happy today because.... *drumroll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My Hua Yang pictorial book!! Finally got it~! Comes with a 2007 calendar =D Bought it via a Taiwan online bookstore & they DHLed it here. The book itself costs only SGD$11 but including courier fees will be SGD$25 if u only buy 1. Managed to find a girl from some forum to buy another 2 books, so can share the cost & the cost became SGD$18.50. YAY~! Actually I called up Kino to ask bout the book & they told me they tentatively set the price @ SGD$21 & the stocks might come in as late as Wed & may or may not have the free calendar. So I decided to order the book from Taiwan directly.

Jiali commented that I'm like a sec sch kid now, so crazy over a show... Lol. Which I seriously think so too! I think I was too deprived of all these kinda shows when I was young... I think my only idol that time was Jeff Chang? (Ok, mayB also Faye Wong, but not that much) And Jeff I muz say, although I really luv his voice up till now, we cannot deny the fact that he's quite a boring guy. Haha. And wat dramas do we have? Only TCS shows... which I don't even watch already (ok lah, now called Mediacorp)

Which reminds me of a lame joke....
Q: There's a new ship that was built and it has everything on it cept for 1 thing, wat is it?
A: The TV, cos xin chuan mei dian shi

If u dun get it, ask me in person =P

Shall check out Kino tmr aft my (another) interview =D

2 comments:

chillycraps said...

arghhhh!
I see your lame joke I want to peng already!!

Eva said...

Oops! It's not my lame joke ok? Haha