Monday, July 07, 2003

Outing with my OG

Had an outing with my OG today. Reach home ard 9+pm... Tired man. And went for my chest X-ray today... Sianz. Anyway, back to the OG outing. We stand down there at orchard mrt station to wait for latecomers... then spend ard 10-15 min to decide where to makan lunch. The guys suggested eat Mac... cos they say Mac got the $2 McChicken.... I was like wahlao! And Hui Cong "explained", "aye! I'm unemployed now leh! no govt to gimme $ liao leh!".... fine.... no place in Mac, so went Taka foodcourt (which I find is a stupid choice cos today is Youth Day and it was lunchtime). In the end they say Marche.... but when we reach Heerens, Eric suddenly shouted, "aye! cross the road ah! cross the road!" and we juz blur² follow him..... think he dun wanna eat Marche.... in the end we stopped at Meridien Hotel's foodcourt. I managed to get a fish noodle & Jian Qiang suddenly come to the ger's table & say go to the Viet cafe (also in the food court) eat........ -_-"| Bo bian.... so brought in the noodle into the cafe (though it was Eric who helped me bring it in... Ha². Cos I was saying it looks kindda stupid to bring in a bowl) Then aft lunch the ger councillors went to buy a slice of cake for Wei Jan cos it was his birthday last week. And we juz sit down there zhuo bo + tok kok till ard 3+. Had a poll whether to watch movie or ktv, then in the end went ktv. Went PS, dun have then Ah Cheng suggested a KTV in Chinatown. Not a bad 1, quite cheap also lah. Sing till 8pm loh. Then accompany Peirong to go to the CD shop @ Pearl's Centre to buy her Shin CD... in the end nv buy... Reach home so tired liaoz & mother ask me to help her go work tml... sianz... protest loh, so tml dun need to go liaoz. Ha². Tml going swimming~ Yeah~!~!

No comments: