Monday, July 28, 2003

Bday celebration today :D

Went to celebrate my birthday today loh. Got a Sigg water bottle & an eyeshadow(?-_-?) as my birthday present loh. Like the Sigg bottle a lot. V^-^V But tt stupid Aimei still asked me to look for my Sigg bottle on Thurs..... -_-" Luckily I nv buy. And I know the price of my present already. Haha. When I opened my presents, Lisheng saw the eyeshadow & say, "Orh! The 7 doll..... Oops!" *Lisheng covers his mouth with his hands* Haha. Then later when Zhao Yong went to the toilet, Bingjia pt to me & said, "u pay me $XX," & pts to e rest,"u all $XX." -_-" Think he & Lisheng too tired liao. Haha. Lydat I noe how much my present cost liao loh.... Haha... Got some birthday wishes from Zhicheng & Chun Guang on ICQ. Tot they remember, but it's actually cos of the ICQ notification... Funny, tot I already set the notification off liao lei.....

No comments: