Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Ai Qing Ni Wo Ta

Tried to wake up at 6am today to trial the bus 158--> 30 route to NUS, cannot make it, I fail the route. Will stick to my 154 --> 96 route. We tried to lookout for the bus stop to alight when we were 2 bus stops away, but the bus didn't stop at these 2 bus stops & the distance were quite short. Somemore the place looks so residential. So apparently, we nearly missed the bus stop until I saw the description of the bus stop. SO, we rushed down from the upper deck of the bus & Aimei fell down. According to her, cos the bus jerked (but why I nv fall down leh? Haha...). Ate breakfast at the FASS canteen & tried to walk the shelter part to Engin Fac. Quite successful today lah. Haha. Then aft tt went Orchard Delfi to sing KTV. :) And I finally see the MTV of Ai Qing Ni Wo Ta!!!! But kindda obiang leh.. Think it was their fashion at tt time lah. Haha. Anyway, tml is QET... Sianz... Hopefully won't be v difficult....

No comments: