Sunday, April 26, 2009

Now I know...

how my mum feels like when I give her black face whenever she comments that I'm fat and getting fatter, and nags at me to exercise to slim down.

Now I'm glad I've strict parents who taught me the right things since young, and having parents that nags at me when I sleep late, cos it just shows that they care about me.

I shall not say more, but nevertheless, I'll still continue to nag at other ppl like my sis (u jiayou ah, ur year 1's ending soon!). Muahahaha!

But does it make me more auntie?! Argh. The other day in the lift again!!

Saga 1, 1 year ago in the lift, I still had permed hair at that time... Boy A pressed the lift button, but his mum wasn't ready yet so he asked me to go down 1st. Mum A then ran over and both of em joined me in the lift. Mum A tells Boy A, "U know, that's very good of u to ask auntie to go down 1st b'cos u thought Ma couldn't make it to the lift in time." ARGHHH. So I take it that it was my hair that made me looked old.

Saga 2 some work day during the past wk (although I've been working 7 days straight for the past week): Mum A & Mum B with Boy A & Boy B1 & B2 walks in on 6th floor. Boy B1 keep jumping about and jee siao B2. Mum B to B1, "Aye! Stop it! There's someone else in the lift! See! There's another auntie in the lift"

WAT THE HELL!! Stupid mums. Cannot see properly is it?! I nearly wanted to say "JIE JIE LAH! WAT AUNTIE?!"

I digressed but I just wanna complain that these mums are blind. Grrrr

3 comments:

chillycraps said...

LOL, so might as well faster level up yourself to auntie?

I'm glad still have kids call me kor kor.

Eva said...

wah! U 幸災樂禍!!

There're still kids who calls me jie jie ok? =/

chillycraps said...

ok ok my bad :P