Saturday, April 04, 2009

Close friends or just friends?

I don't know how come but I've 2 big grp of frens (seperately), and in each of the grp we all knew one another from a few different activities

And when u've big grp of frens, of cos there tend to be smaller cliques, and some that u're not that close to as compared to others, whom u'll feel awkward to go out alone with even though u're supposed to be "close friends"

And then there are some that only complains and/or share their woes, but when something good happens to them, u know nothing about it. Giving them the benefit of doubt, they were too happy that they forgot about u. And then comes 1 fine day, something happens to them again and they start lamenting. And then it suddenly dawned on u that u didn't know anything that happened between the 2 complained/lamented situations, then u start asking qns which u think aren't inappropriate but u get no answers.

And u start wondering.... is that considered as "close"?

As a saying goes, when u share ur happiness it's doubled, when u share ur woes it's halved. But when only woes are shared, are u supposed to feel glad that u were chosen to be confided in?

I don't know about u, but I can't help but feel used, and sometimes I feel like I'm a monkey in a cage, trying to entertain ppl.

Anyway it's just a thought cos it didn't happen only once, but quite a few times on a few ppl, so I'm sorta complaining.

1 comment:

chillycraps said...

I think as long as you treat others with a true heart, then you have answered to yourself at least.