Friday, June 08, 2007

Taiwan Day 2

Ok... Now on to Day 2.

The breakfast kinda suck.... I don't know why they can still cam-whore when it sux... Haha




I look quite unhappy with the breakfast.... Haha




Then we were brought to the Yehliu National Park (I think)... where the rocks were shaped by natural forces... And this is the famous Queen's Head (and 5 pretty gals, lol)!



This is really shaped by nature. There were 2 aunties who came to Taiwan like 20 to 30 years ago and they said the Queen's Head looked nicer cos its throat was thicker! And according to the lao ti kor guide, he said experts estimate this head to drop from its neck in another 20 to 30 years.


Find the shoe in the pic below:


U've 30 seconds, go!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There! It's here!


The Taiwanese either have v good experience @ playing spot-the-difference games or they have good imagination. Lydat also can! Haha. But ok lah, this place do really have a nice scenery. And somebody has to spoil the photos.... Grrr....


Why didn't anyone tell me the hum sup guy guide is beside me?! So close somemore! And Amy is smiling so happily. But overall this place is still a nice one. =D



Next we were brought to Chui Fen...



where we can buy nice local products like the jelly and muah chee from Ah Xin De Dian...


And not to mention we ate and ate and ate again...


The big meatballs...




The ladyboss wearing cosplay stuffs selling sotong balls & eel sausage...



And the floury balls in green bean soup... which reminds me of tang yuan...




And of cos, the smelly toufu... Amy & Cai bought one that wasn't v smelly, but in the end only me & Jiali wanted to try more. Haha




Then we were on our way to Hua Lien on the train... where most of em slept except for me.





So wat was I doing? Trying to take nice self-potraits. HAHA



Oh! And I managed to shoot the cute-looking chimney near Hua Lien!




I supposed it's cos Hua Lien is home to the Ah Mei aborigines. And yup! We visited the Ah Mei Cultural Village. There's 1 girl that was really pretty!



And anyway we took the 2nd pic for Charles. Haha

And at night, when we dropped by a fruit stall before reached our hotel & we bought a yellow watermelon & a bunch of expensive lychees.




And we had visitors!



Weicong & her gf Yenli! It was their 5th or 6th day in Taiwan I think, we went clockwise in Taiwan starting from Taipei and they went anti-clockwise, that's y we can meet up. Heh.

Ok, end of Day 2. I'll try v v v hard to speed up. But even if u dun wanna read, *hmph* I'm updating for myself. Wahahahaha

No comments: