Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pirates 3

FINALLY watched it with Aimei yesterday.

Oh well... it was quite cheem show for me, cos there's some stuffs that I did not understand.

The monkey is SUPER DUPER CUTE!! I was still wondering how they trained the monkey to shiver when they were @ an icy place near the end of the world. Then I read it from Wikipedia that the monkey was on a vibrator box. HAHA. Cheat my feelings. But nonetheless, it looks real

I must say the special effects are really good. I still have the feeling that the part where Calypso broke down into crabs, was fully because they want to show the good special effects they can do. No reason why it's crabs! I mean ok, she's the sea goddess, but can be fish, prawns, lobster, why crabs??

Ok lah, but I really quite enjoyed the show, cos of the cute monkeys (there were actually 2 monkeys who acted as Monkey Jack), some of the humourous plots and the special effects.

And it was the 1st time I paid $9.50 for a show lah! So expensive! But we couldn't watch this during wkdays cos the show is 3 hours long...

I shall refrain myself to only 1 $9.50 show per month! So damn ex. Haha

No comments: