Sunday, February 04, 2007

Bahasa Indonesia Perkerjaan Rumah 1 [Bahasa Indonesia Homework 1]

Saya tinggal di XXX Road. [I stay at XXX Road.] Rumah saya di dekat ITE XXX. [My house is near ITE XXX.] ITE XXX besar dan bersih. [ITE XXX is big and clean.] Rumah saya juga di dekat XXX MRT setasiun, tetapi setasiunnya lebih jauh dari rumah saya. [My house is also near XXX MRT station, but the station is further away from my house.] Rumah saya juga di dekat warung kopi. [My house is also near a coffee shop.] Warung kopinya kecil dan kotor. [The coffee shop is small and dirty.] Saya pergi ke warung kopinya dan makan mee goreng dan mimum teh manis. [I go to the coffee shop and eat fried noodles and drink tea with sugar.] Teman saya tidak datang ke rumah saya karena universitas saya jauh dari rumah saya. [My friends don't come to my house because my university is far from my house.]

71 kata [71 words]

My 1st Indo compo. How's it? Lol. Of cos I replaced some of the words with XXX since I'm scared of stalkers. Hahaha.

No comments: