Thursday, February 22, 2007

6 weird things about me

This is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game..
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.


Oh well. I got tagged by Amy so I shall state the 6 weird things about me. Lol

1. I think the weirdest thing about me recently is that I'm mad over 花样少年少女 aka Hana Kimi. I've nv ever been so crazy over a show until now. But oh well. It's a nice show wat! U guys can watch it on Youtube here if u want: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B5BBC8FEBD0411D7
Don't watch on Channel U! They cut on some scenes! Things like when Rui Xi (the only female lead in the show, acted by Ella) asked why Mei Tian (the school doctor) knows that she's a girl and he replied saying that cos he's a gay, so he's sensitive to females around him.... this is only 1 of the scene that's cut... so ANYTHING related to Mei Tian being a gay and also any Hokkien phrases are cut -_-

2. I'll to go "eeeeeeee" when I see cute stuffs. Sometimes my friends will be shocked when they hear "eeeeeeee" from me. They thought that I saw sth disgusting until "So cute!" is followed by the "eeeeeee".

3. Hmmmm... This one is probably eerie to some pple... I can whistle with my teeth, and I'm super proud of it. Wahahahaha. Eerie for some ppl cos when u turn around and see that nobody is whistling but u hear the whistle. Haha.

4. I tend to need rejection from the guy that I like to forget him... which means I'll need to admit my feelings to him, even though I know I'll be rejected. I think most girls don't do that, but I don't care, lol, cos if I don't do that, I think I will like the guy forever... which is a painful thing in my opinion. So what are my ways of 表白ing? Letter, email, in person (cos I was quite sure it's mutual feelings. But we didn't start a relationship in the end. Reason: our secret. HAHA), on my blog (I didn't say his name openly but he knows it's him I'm talking bout), on MSN. And who says girls can't start the ball rolling? It's the 21st century! WAKE UP!!

5. I have quite an horrendous way of laughing. When I find something funny I either lol (literally, like I'll really go HA HA HA) or I'll laugh and vibrate @ the same time. I don't know when I'll laugh which way... It just happen naturally. Haha

6. I'm easily frightened and yet quite brave... Ironic ah. Haha. I've nv ever dared to watch scary movies, probably cos when I was young, I always have nightmares after I watch scary movies with my parents. I'm also quite easily shocked... like saying my name near my ears in low voice, or suddenly appear behind to boo me, etc etc. But when it comes to situations where I'm alone, I'm not scared @ all... Like I can walk along the dark stretch of road along the canal back to my hall during late nights... or when I need to walk back to my hall @ 3am in the morning from Engin fac... etc...

Oh well. Think this is a short update for now. And for the 6 ppl....
  1. My sis
  2. Aimei
  3. Lisheng
  4. Steph
  5. Weicong
  6. Jen


Haha. I'll make it optional for u all lah, I know everyone is busy.

No comments: