Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Steven Lim vs Lee Hom?!?!?!

I cringed even when I was typing the subject... I was googling for Lee Hom cos his latest album was out on 26th Dec. And omg, the 5th link on google.com.sg was this: http://community.mediacorp.com.sg/TV/Chinese/forums/124641/ShowPost.aspx with subject: Steven Lim 林宜傧是新加坡王力宏的接班人

Out of curiousity, I went to the forum site. And wahlao, the person really meant what he/she said, "我发现Steven Lim 林宜傧这位参赛者样貌酷似亚洲天王[王力宏],甚至比王力宏更帅更有形,非常适合当王力宏的接班人,加油,我支持你. "

I was thinking of typing all the comparisons between the 2 of em (looks, body, talents etc etc), but I gave up, cos I think it's a waste of my time since everyone can see the obvious.

Ok I've nothing against fat and ugly ppl (cos I'm one of em HAHA). I just can't stand ppl who are fat and ugly but thinks that they are well-built and good-looking. And I've nothing against ppl who can't sing, I just can't stand ppl who sings absolutely out of tune and thinks they're talented.

Short week this week, YAY

No comments: