Monday, November 10, 2008

I think I've got a fever

The Lee Hom fever...

Cos I dreamt about him, can't remember the dream vividly but I rmb something like I was introduced to him by Stef (Stef, not Steph, if you know what I mean =P). Then later on he called me and he asked me to guess who he is, but I couldn't. Then I think I went to his studio or something. I can't rmb the in between but I rmb he called me the 2nd time. Lol

Dreams can be so random. Haha.
1st: there's not reason I'll be introduced
2nd: even if I'm being introduced to him, we won't exchange numbers
3rd: if he really calls me, I would have recognise his (lovely) voice

But I'm still very amused with myself, cos I dun even rmb dreaming bout Jeff Chang at all... Lol. I think I've been watching too many of Lee Hom's youtube vids these few days (even though I've been OTing)

Anyway when I woke up I realised there were 2 missed calls on my phone (my phone was in silent mode), dunno is it coincidence or not with the dream. I called back the number and they told me they called the wrong number -_-

1 comment:

chillycraps said...

haha that sounds so funny!!

hope everything is well for you :)