Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another add-on to the list of "You know you're getting older when..."

... your favourite (music) teacher in secondary school is now a principal of ur good fren's primary school

Yah, he was one of my favourite teachers in Chung Cheng (cos he treats me quite nice), Mr Chua Ying Hwee.

I received a msn from Ruilin:

ger's extremely weak right knee (so) sleepy sent 25/10/2008 12:11 AM:
OMG~!
Chua Ying Hwee from CCHS the teacher u remember? the music teacher?
he became my pri school principal~!
http://schools.moe.edu.sg/rss/


Then I dunno why, but I suddenly rmb that he used to rmb my sis as "Meng Yen's sister". Haha.

Really feel happy for him, cos I think he's quite capable. He really made music lessons enjoyable during school life.

Come to think of it, it has been a long time since I went back to visit Chung Cheng, maybe I shld do so when I've the free time during wkdays. Hmmm....

No comments: