Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nike Human Race




I can't believe it, I ran my 1st 10km. At 1st, I was thinking of only joining next year since I'll have time to train, and I was enticed by the Nike tee.



Quite nice design and v nice cutting. But I realised, this is the last year I can run with paying only $25 (25 and above pays $45). So I joined....

But now come to think of it, to finish running 10km, quite a big accomplishment for me. HAHA. But ok lah, nv really ran 10km... I think I only ran 6 or 7 km but walked the rest. Not sure of my exact timing but I think I ran around 1h45min. Now my thighs are throbbing.

Anyway BJ being a camera whore, managed to get us to take a few photos...


BEFORE & AFTER

Can see the tiredness in our smiles. HAHA.

Anyway quite funny, when we past 5km, these students started to take photo with the tag. I was wondering how come they so excited bout 5km, then I decided to take 7km tag when I reach, since I luv the number 7.

But wth, dun have 7km tag!!! So I decided to take the 8km tag...



Lucky 8? haha. But this run is really not bad, u can choose the charity u wanna donate to, and even donate extra money. Of cos I chose WWF lah, haha, and I even donated another $5. Lalala.

Another big accomplishment is... I finally went to rebond my hair. Haha. After much thoughts. I guess I need more managable hair bah...

Anyways, getting ready for my 3 wk Europe trip~ Even gonna buy a new camera, hehe

No comments: