Sunday, March 09, 2008

IT Show 08

Ok, I haven't been updating my blog ever since I started working, and I feel quite guilty. Hehe.

Anyway, I finally own the 2nd thumbdrive of my life today. I bought a 4Gb SanDisk Cruzer Micro USB~ My previous thumbdrive (which I dunno where it is now) is an antique 32Mb thumbdrive =P.




Although this isn't the package of what I bought (I kupo this pic somewhere, hehe). Quite cool, cos it has U3 in it, which allows you to run some programs (like Firefox, and Trillian) from ur thumbdrive. And not to mention the USB connector is retractable! Just push the white tab forward and backward~

So guess how much is this? $30~ Haha. 3+ years ago I bought a 128Mb SD card at a bloody $55 lah! Technology has really improved a lot!

Anyway, I'm going KL tmr~ But only 1 day, haha

No comments: