Sunday, December 16, 2007

Long time no update

I think I didn't really have a real update for 2 mths already...

Anyway my trip offshore Aussie was quite fun, but I had seasick... So missed out in some of the operations, which required me to stay indoors, and staying indoors makes me feel nauseous.

And London was quite fun! Went Stonehenge! And this is the only good thing that my newer camera (but more than my old faithful Panasonic FX8):



Taking self potraits. Haha. But it's only useful when u are alone, and the people passing by u will think that u're taking photo of a weird place. Like when I took a photo of the Big Ben, like this:



There are ppl who siam the area in front of me cos they thought I'm taking photos in front of me... Haha

Anyway, short update. I permed my hair again. Lol. Expensive man, burnt a hole in my pocket. But yay, pay is coming early this month. Wahahaha

No comments: